The Your-Age Revolution
The Your-Age Revolution is an eight-week online course for women from forty to eighty. It is taken in two parts, and built around weekly challenges, feedback and support that allow you to move your life forward in positive ways, and take greater control of your life and lifestyle.
Please check the Curriculum above to learn more.
This eight-week course ends with a girls’ get-together, where course affiliates have the opportunity to meet up in person to chat, compare experiences and develop new and potentially lasting friendships.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Week three is all about taking control of your living space, and de-cluttering your home, your wardrobe and your lifestyle. It is only when you have simplified your life, after all, that you can find the space to move forward. Reward yourself by creating a relaxing home spa where you can relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
- Week four is all about finding a healthy lifestyle that works for you. This involves discovering the nutrition and exercise regime that you are not simply comfortable with, but actively enjoy. In this section of the course, we also look at practical approaches to minimising the impacts of menopause, and ensuring you maintain healthy bone density, a healthy heart and a healthy brain.
- Week one of the second part of this online course focuses on personal and spiritual development. As you enter a new stage of your life, how do you embrace change and move forward with courage and confidence? We look at issues such as coping with depression, overcoming loneliness and the ‘empty nest’ syndrome, and creating positive personal experiences by downsizing and personalising your home.
- Week two is all about taking control of your finances. Every woman should understand and take an active interest in her financial wellbeing, and in this part of the course we build easy-to-follow financial templates for your personal accounts, investments and savings, as well as looking at effective will-drafting, and simple financial planning exercises.
- The final week of the course focuses on breaks and holidays. Whether you’re meeting up with friends, exploring special interest and adventure holidays in the hope of meeting like-minded individuals, or heading off on a family vacation, we look at everything you need to know, from where to find the perfect vacation, how to go about meeting like-minded travelers, packing smart for carry-on short breaks and how to coordinate for longer holidays.